Monday, May 25, 2009

Check this out!

I have been surfing the web lately, with all this free time on my hands, i have been looking for some inspiration.....well, since my computer crashed about a month ago, i lost all of my bookmarks....(shame on me, I need to upload those all to delicious, i know, i know!!!!)



ANYWAY! I found this this kick ass site...actually, I should say, KICK ASS site...it's call Gutter Girlz....Can you say OH-MY-GOD? These chicks are freaking awesome, I must say....



okay, so they are doing an open call for their Design Team....they rock so much...



I did the challenge and I am going to submit my work for concideration...it would be so great. It looks like an amazing place to get inspiration. I bookmarked it and i am definately adding it to my blogroll....FOR SURE!



I have 14.....count them....14 days of school left...so it is definitely where i am going to be spending my mornings this summer, while the house is quiet....I can't wait...I am shivering with anticipation....woo!



okay, so the prompt was to use the song Rock Bottom by Eminem, the quote to use was It's not all roses. and Use of Perfume.



So heres my submission.....



I used corrugated cardboard to quill the tiny roses...Man! I love LOVE love corrugated cardboard...it is the best...not to mention the cheapest...and I love the look of it...let me know what you think ...I would love to hear any suggestions or comments....

toot-a-lue till later.

3 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE!! Thank you so much for entering, Jen!! and thanks for all the nice things you have to say about us!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous!! Thanks for rolling in the gutter with us!!

    ReplyDelete

Here's the gist.....

Richmond, VA, United States
art teacher,artist,mom to little boys,wife,daydreamer, lover, giver, laugher,thrift store junkie, tomato gardener, technophile, beer drinker, painter,black and white photographer, friend, follower,believer,music buff, leader, outsider, educator, no-so mass producer, scrapper,straight talker,printmaker,nascar wannabe, deal breaker, risk taker..lots more than meets the eye....

jens art

Followers