Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Something new....

I was thinking and I didnt post a picture of the journaling i did on my page for gutter girlz....you guys have to check that site out.



The site is definitely up my alley....they use things that are not usually meant for scrapbooking, and when you see it on a page you think....WhY In The HeLL dIDnT I ThINk oF THaT?



I just thought i would put up a quick message and show you my journaling...its kinda cool, I guess...in a dorky kinda way...my husband was like...DamN JeN! i thought scrapbooking was all about happy things....well...no...HELL NO! this is like therapy...very cheap very fun therapy...it felt good to put this moment to paper and use it in my life art....



so here it is

I like how the G in "GOD" overlaps and partially disappears when the journaling flap opens...

I hand doodled the border and the journaling is hand written and cut and pasted...I like it, it still has legibility....SO there IT is....hope you like...

catch ya later....and check out what it is like to be in the gutter

1 comment:

Here's the gist.....

Richmond, VA, United States
art teacher,artist,mom to little boys,wife,daydreamer, lover, giver, laugher,thrift store junkie, tomato gardener, technophile, beer drinker, painter,black and white photographer, friend, follower,believer,music buff, leader, outsider, educator, no-so mass producer, scrapper,straight talker,printmaker,nascar wannabe, deal breaker, risk taker..lots more than meets the eye....

jens art

Followers